EFFECTIVE DATE: September 1, 2016
If you are registering for or participating in any of our promotions, sweepstakes, contents or other offers or opportunities, your participation is subject to any other rules and regulations applicable to such opportunity.
What Personal Information Do We Collect And How Is It Used?
In operating the Site and Services, we may collect a variety of user-submitted information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, user photos/images/likenesses, user name, password, mailing address, zip code, date of birth and other contact or identifying information (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information in order to establish and authenticate user accounts, to facilitate certain features and transactions, provide you with Services, to identify users while on the Site or using the Services, to enable interactions between users and our partners, and to send information and notices to our users regarding the Site and the Services. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to verify your identity. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site or the Services, or to send you additional information about us.
- When you sign up for Newsletters. To use certain features of the Site and/or Services, you may be required to provide Personal. You may view the Site without registering or submitting any Personal Information, in which case we will be only collecting non-personal information (discussed below). We may use the Personal Information you provide to communicate with you, facilitate transactions, notify you of new products, releases, service notifications, events and to solicit your feedback and input. We may also use your Personal Information to send you marketing materials or newsletters and to improve our Site and Services.
- Location Based Information. The Site and/or Services may include so-called “location-based services” that, for example, ask you to “check in” at a location or post or otherwise broadcast your location to other users of the Site and the Services. If you choose to enable these location-based services and check in or otherwise identify your location to the Site and/or Services, then the location you provide may be collected and stored by us. Please be aware that if you have enabled location-based services and are posting content that includes location information, your location may be part of the information about you that is publicized to other users who may review that information.
- Promotion, Contest, Sweepstakes, and other Offer Entries. From time to time, we may offer users the opportunity to enter promotions, sweepstakes, contests and/or other offers or opportunities (a “Game”) on the Site. In order to participate in a Game, you will be required to submit Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect from participants in any Game will be used to verify participant identities, facilitate transactions and to contact participants. Additionally, the names of certain Game winners may be made available on the Site. Any named co-sponsors of a Game may use Personal Information collected to contact participants regarding goods or services offered by such co-sponsors and/or to facilitate transactions.
What Additional Information Do We Collect?
- Automatic Collection. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses and may also identify your computer and connection information, as well as information about your browser type and browser settings and (where possible) your geographic location. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site and/or Services may also use clear gifs (also known as web beacons) and other methods to gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the Site and Services. We may also use clear gifs in email messages that we send to our users so that we can track which recipients have opened those messages.
- Cookies. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to the Site and/or Services. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on the Site or Services other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of the Site and/or Services are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience with the Site and/or Services may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
- Links. We may keep track of how you interact with links across the Site and/or Services, including our email notifications and pop-up forms by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Site and Services, to provide more relevant advertising, track actions taken, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- Third-Parties and Affiliates. We may have arrangements with third parties who provide or track usage, or who provide other services necessary for the operation of the Site and/or Services. These third-party services help us provide services available on or through the Site and Services, and to help us understand and improve the use of the Site and Services. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by you and/or your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address. These third-parties may share information with us, like a browser cookie ID, website URL visited, mobile device ID, links users clicked on, actions taken or cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address or unique identifier numbers), to help us measure and tailor ads, to notify us if users have taken certain actions, and/or to facilitate transactions or requests.
When Can We Share Personal Information We Collect?
You always have the option not to provide us with any Personal Information. Your decision not to do so, or any decision to unsubscribe as set forth herein, however, may limit your ability to access areas of the Site or Services. If you do elect to provide any Personal Information to us, then as long as you have not instructed us to remove your information from our database, we may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Your Consent. We may share or disclose your Personal Information when you consent, or when you tell us to do so.
- Business and Marketing Partners. We may share your Personal Information with our business partners, co-sponsors or other affiliated companies so that they may send you promotional materials or otherwise contact you regarding services that they offer that may be relevant to your use of the Site or the Services.
- Affiliates. Because we sometimes work with affiliated businesses that we do not control, in some cases, you may be entering into correspondence or possibly transactions (that include the disclosure of your Personal Information) with one of these affiliated businesses. You will be notified any time a transaction involves a third party, and we will share your Personal Information with that third party as necessary to complete your transaction. We may also disclose your Personal Information to our business partners and corporate affiliates in order to help provide, understand, and improve the Site and/or Services and our affiliates’ services, including the delivery of ads. When you choose to participate in any Game made available on or through the Site or Services any Personal Information you provide in connection with your participation may be shared with any named co-sponsors, business partners or other third parties affiliated with such a Game or event. In addition, we may from time to time elect to share Personal Information about our users with our trusted business partners. We will not be selling Personal Information to our business partners, and any business partner with access to Personal Information will have signed an agreement with us to protect the confidentiality of that information. You can request that we not share your Personal Information with our business partners, but if you do so, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of features, services and offers available from the Site and Services.
What Do We Do With Anonymous Information We Collect?
We may use non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information collected to analyze our Site traffic and Services use. In addition, we may use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer and improve the Site and the Services, to display content and advertisements according to your preferences, to facilitate transactions, to anonymously track how users are using the Site and Services and to improve our reporting and marketing systems.
We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as the number of users who visited the Site and/or used Services, clicked on a particular link (even if only one did), demographic data (such as zip codes, user ages and income information, with advertisers, business partners and other third parties on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
How Can You Access And/or Remove Your Information?
You can notify us at any time that you want to terminate our storage of your Personal Information, and upon receipt of that notice, we will remove all information about you from our database, at which point you will no longer be able to access any of our Services that require registration unless you re-register. We do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you; your only option at this time is to request deletion of all Personally Information about you in our databases. Also, keep in mind that any information or content that you have posted to public areas of the Site or Services (which may include comments, ratings, reviews, photographs or images) will remain on the Site and/or Services for the benefit of other users irrespective of the status of your user account. The deletion of your Personal Information from our database will not cause the removal of any content you had previously provided to the Site or through the Services.
We take commercially appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alternation, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, agents and third party service providers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Site and/or Services. These individuals and entities are bound by confidentiality obligations. This policy reflects the practices of any third party service providers that collect information on our behalf.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Site and/or Services cannot be guaranteed; and © any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Third Party Websites
The Site and the Services may contain third-party advertising and links to other websites (“Linked Sites”) who may collect and use your personal information and other non-personal information. If you choose to click on advertisements or visit Linked Sites, We encourage you to review the policies of any such third parties before disclosing your personal information, as we have no control over, and are not liable for, their privacy practices. In addition, in no event will we have any responsibility for the contents of those advertisements or Linked Sites, and you click on advertisements and visit Linked Sites entirely at your own risk.
Our Policy Towards Children
The Site and the Services, and all of the information and services found on the Site and Services, is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personally identifiable information without your consent please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records immediately.
Notice Regarding International Users
The Site and our Services are hosted in, and are intended for users from, the United States. If you are using the Site or the Services from regions with data collection and use laws that may differ from U.S. Law (such as, by way of example only, the European Union), then be advised that your personal information will be transferred to and stored in the United States, and by providing us with your personal information you are consenting to that transfer and storage.
Notice To California Residents
Under California law, California residents who have provided personally identifiable information to a company may have the right to request a list of all third parties to whom that company had disclosed such information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, along with a list of the categories of personal information that had been so disclosed. If you are a California resident who would like information on how to exercise your rights concerning third party disclosures, you may contact us at:
Formula Four Beverages (USA) Inc.
136 El Camino Drive, Suite 208
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Attn: California Privacy Rights Administrator
Opting Out Of Company Correspondence
Any user who wants to stop receiving our electronic newsletter or any offers or other correspondence from us may opt out of our email list at any time by following the “Unsubscribe” instructions contained in any email you receive from us, or by sending an email with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer Regarding Site Contents
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site or Services, or if you would like to unsubscribe from our mailings and have us remove your information from our database, please feel contact us at:
Formula Four Beverages (USA) Inc. 136 El Camino Drive, Suite 208 Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Updates And Changes